Ways to Give Back on #GivingTuesdayNow and All Year Long
Whether it’s Coronavirus, a natural disaster or #GivingTuesday, it’s always a good time to give back, engage your employees, demonstrate your company’s commitment, and support your community. Here are a few easy ways to get involved:
- Make a corporate gift to our Coronavirus Resiliency Fund.
- Start or participate in an annual workplace giving campaign and increase participation by matching your employee donations.
- Create a custom giving page to use during #GivingTuesdayNow, #GivingTuesday and throughout the year. See our “Give Now” example with Santa Fe Family Life Center.
- Partner with us on cause marketing to support your business and the community, like Pie Five Pizza, The Rococo, KampCo Foods, and others.
- Leverage #GivingTuesday to meet your goals, like the City and County of San Francisco.
- Make a gift from your donor advised fund.
Learn more about our workplace engagement resources.