Valentine’s Day Gift Guide: 10 Great Valentine’s Day Gifts that Give Back
Did you know that several of Community Health Charities’ members have gift catalogs and online shops where you can buy great gifts to support a great cause? Gift choices range from jewelry and apparel to home décor and automotive accessories.
Why not shop from one of these online stores for a great way to give a gift to a friend or loved one this Valentine’s Day while also donating to a worthy cause? Here are 10 ideas:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: Items include to beaded and charm bracelets as well as home décor (photo frames and throw blankets). Our pick: the Daisy Fuentes necklace or Brooks Brothers Striped Tie.
- Free to Breathe: A partnership for lung cancer survivors, Free to Breathe offers a variety of jewelry, watches and apparel, including beautiful bracelets and scarves with a “Be Brave” motto. You also have the option to build your own charm bracelet or necklace for an even more personalized gift. Our pick: Time to Be Brave leather band watch in pearl white.
- American Cancer Society: The American Cancer Society Bookstore has an assortment of books, including a children’s picture book about why smoking isn’t healthy, cookbooks, support & care and cancer education books. Our pick: American Cancer Society New Healthy Eating Cookbook.
- American Diabetes Association: Find T-shirts, gifts for the kitchen and entertaining, and more at www.shopdiabetes.org. Our pick: Precise Portions® Go Healthy Travel Pack.
- American Heart Association: One of the best online charity shops out there is. They have everything from travel mugs to apple scented planners and rhinestone jewelry. Our pick: “Go Red” fleece blanket
- Autism Speaks: From T-shirts to jewelry, the Autism Speaks shop has it all. Our pick: NEST Blue Garden Classic Candle.
- JDRF: Shop a variety of T-shirts, ball caps, automotive accessories and more at the JDRF. Our pick: The OGIO® Sonic Sling Pack.
- National Stroke Association: The National Stroke Association store has everything from apparel and bags, to drinkware and temporary tattoos. Our pick: “Come Back Strong” graphic t-shirt.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society: At this shop you’ll find bracelets, lapel pins and even an orange teddy bear! Our pick: Orange and white compactible umbrella with the MS logo.
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America: Sickle Cell Disease Association of America has a variety of gifts that include clothing, drinkware and more. Our pick: “It’s Time” lunch bag.
Whatever your cause, our member charity online shops can help you find a great gift for the important people in your life. For more on our member charities, view our complete member list.