By: Thomas G. Bognanno;
Top Leadership Insights During a Pandemic
During these unprecedented times, everyone is looking to you for leadership. Meanwhile, you are cancelling events, wondering how to make payroll, and trying to help your team navigate working remotely while juggling family responsibilities and an uncertain future.
As Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, “We may have all come on different ships but we’re in the same boat now.”
We’re all in this boat together and we need each other to get through this crisis. That is why I am proud to share these insights from top leaders:
- Defeating this Pandemic Together, by Harold Wimmer, President and CEO of the American Lung Association
- My Corona, by Jamie Bearse, President & CEO, ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer
- COVID-19 is Even Deadlier if You’re Black by Stacey D. Stewart, President and CEO, March of Dimes
- The Cost of Doing Good in a Pandemic by Teleangé Thomas, Director of Partnerships, Midwest at Candid and CHC Board Member
- 5 Keys to Preparing for the Next Pandemic by Peter Dudley, Chief Development Officer for Cancer Support Community, former Wells Fargo SVP, and CHC Board Member
- Learnings from Remote Experience: Work It Like a Deaf Person by Leah Katz-Hernandez, Manager, CEO Communications for Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
- How to Keep Employees Energized During Crisis, my latest Forbes piece
I would love to hear from you, our partners, and feature your leadership insights as well. And if you need support, my team and I are here to help.
Stay safe. We will get through this together.
Thomas G. Bognanno, President and CEO, Community Health Charities (CHC)