How consumers perceive businesses is changing: Making a profit is no longer enough, organizations are often expected to take responsibility for their actions and give back to the greater community.
Is your organization keeping up?
Forbes contributors Jim Ludema and Amber Johnson recommend six strategies for integrating corporate social responsibility (CSR) into your business model:
- Align CSR to your business strategy.
- Earn support from the top with engagement at all levels.
- Look for opportunities to build a future pipeline.
- Strong, sustainable partnerships equal automatic success.
- Find new drivers of innovation.
- Integrate design thinking approaches.
Read the full Forbes article.
Community Health Charities offers giving options, causes, volunteer opportunities, health resources, strategic partnerships, cause marketing solutions, campaign materials and resources, and more to help you engage your employees and customers while impacting communities. Partner with Community Health Charities and our more than 2,000 trusted nonprofit partners to integrate CSR into your business model. For more information on these resources, or if you have questions, email [email protected] or call (800) 654-0845.