PROVIDE URGENT RELIEF FOR REFUGEES.
Worldwide, more people than ever – more than 59 million, and estimates indicate half are children — are displaced due to war and persecution. These individuals, children and families are suffering, and often denied human rights and basic needs. Support Refugee Aid to help refugees in crisis around the world.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Together we can help millions of refugee children and families, including:
- Providing 60,000 Syrian refugees with food upon arrival to refugee camps
- Ensuring that 25,370 Syrian refugees have access to fresh water despite the region’s drought
- Sending hundreds of doctors and medical professionals in short-term service to hospitals and clinics in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East
- Ending hunger by 2013
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Start a workplace giving campaign or include Refugees Aid in your current campaign.
- Pledge a gift or dedicated match to the cause.
- Involve your customers and community through cause marketing.
Jamail, his wife, and three children fled Mosul, running for their lives after ISIS bombed their village and took their possessions. Their youngest son is paralyzed from a brain stroke and suffers from many health problems. In a refugee camp in Irbil, they sought safety and protection for their family while trying to rebuild their lives. Our charity partner was able to help them get basic necessities, as well as provide food, hygiene items, and kids’ hunger packets.