Pie Five Pizza Delivers for Community
Company supports CHC and nonprofit partners
Pie Five Pizza is a rapidly growing fast casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. The company is partnering with Community Health Charities (CHC) to support communities in Oklahoma.
Pie Five Pizza Gives Back is a year-long campaign that will donate 15% of sales one day every month to one of our local nonprofit partners or causes. This give back campaign encourages employees and customers to get involved, while also raising awareness and funds for a good cause. Pie Five locations in Edmond, Moore and Yukon will be participating in this campaign. For the month of April, our partner Limbs for Life will be highlighted. Read more in the launch press release about how Pie Five Pizza has creatively given back to their community.
Pie Five Pizza will be supporting these charities throughout the year.
- May – Wind and Fire (provides resources to those impacted by fire or other disasters)
- June – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- July – Hero’s Health (Signature Cause benefiting Veteran’s and First Responders)
- August – Children’s Hospital Foundation/Children’s Miracle Network
- September – Leukemia Lymphoma Society, Oklahoma
- October – American Cancer Society – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- November – Alzheimer’s Association, Oklahoma
- December – Ally’s House