Nonprofits Providing Basic Needs During COVID-19
As always, nonprofit organizations are stepping up to provide resources for those affected by COVID-19. Food, shelter, medicine, and other basic needs are more important than ever. See how our nonprofit partners are helping:
- Alzheimer’s Association – Offering virtual in-home activities for Alzheimer’s patients.
- American Heart Association– Supporting healthcare workers by providing resources.
- American Kidney Fund– Coronavirus emergency fund, donating $250 one-time grant to kidney patients affected.
- Anthem Community Resource Link– Offering a resources link so people can find resources in their community.
- Autism Speaks- Providing grants for in-home care for families caring for child on the autism spectrum.
- Samaritan Purse – Medical staff at the Samaritan’s Purse Emergency Field Hospital in Cremona, Italy, are now caring for multiple coronavirus patients in intensive care.
- ZERO: The End of Prostate Cancer – Developed a service that helps patients and their families access care, financial aid, and emotional support.
Food resources and other basic needs