Mental Health and Wellbeing
OFFERING HOPE AND HELP FOR THOSE STRUGGLING WITH MENTAL HEALTH
1 in 5 adults have a mental health condition. 1 in 5 youth experiences a severe mental disorder. 300 million people around the world are living with depression.
Together can help save and restore lives, including:
- Decreasing the suicide rate in the U.S. by 20% by 2025 through the development of programs, policies, and interventions.
- Training community leaders and providing mental health resources and support to help victims of trauma finding healing and recovery.
- Conducting 3,000 online mental health screenings daily, providing immediate results, education, and resources.
- Sponsoring a mental health hotline that responds to 40,000 requests each year, providing resources and information to those in need.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Start a workplace giving campaign or include Mental Health and Wellbeing in your current campaign.
- Pledge a gift or dedicated match to the cause.
- Involve your customers and community through cause marketing.
- Increase employee engagement by offering our resources to raise awareness or volunteer.
- Share your story.
As a little child, Jessie grew up in an abusive home, living in constant fear and anxiety. Later in college, she got involved in risky behaviors and binge drinking and wondered if her life was worth living. When Jessie saw others talking openly about their mental health, it encouraged her to seek help too. After being diagnosed with anxiety disorder and depression, she got treatments and spends her free time raising awareness about mental health in the hopes that no one else has to suffer in silence.