It’s no longer enough for organizations to exist and create a profit—employees are expecting organizations to make a positive impact.
Specifically, employees are expecting that their employers provide opportunities to give back to their communities:
- Employee turnover drops by 57% when employees are deeply connected to their companies giving and volunteering efforts, according to a Benevity Engagement Study.
- 75% of US workers expect their employer to support groups and individuals and need in their respective communities, either through donations and/or volunteer efforts, reported a Glassdoor Study—this means that employees are expecting in-office volunteer opportunities.
Is your organization meeting industry standards?
Whether it’s your first time running a workplace giving campaign or you’re looking to increase participation, Community Health Charities has the resources to help you meet your goals and increase employee engagement:
- The Campaign Coordinator Guide lists the five steps to running a successful campaign and includes all the resources you will need from planning to thanking.
- The Goal Setting Guide helps you consider previous year’s data and calculate an attainable goal to motivate your team.
- The Health and Wellness Guide promotes mental and physical health through fun and healthy incentives an can be tied to your campaign.
- The Tools For Engagement Guide features fun incentives and activities to engage employees.
- The Volunteer On The Spot Guide provides meaningful workplace experiences in the office with the organizations your employees support.
- The Year-Round Employee Engagement Calendar helps you celebrate your employees’ efforts and raise awareness for health and wellness all year.