During this special time of year, we give thanks, share a meal together, and spend time with family and friends. It’s the season of giving to loved ones and giving back to help those in need. You can give the gift of health and build stronger, healthier communities all year long by supporting Community Health Charities or one of our special causes that provide help, hope, and healing for children, women, and veterans. From now until the end of the year, every donation to Community Health Charities is matched, up to $10,000.
- Every Kid Deserves: Provide housing for young people experiencing homelessness and care for children with life-threatening illnesses.
- $100 can help provide a platelet count test for two child patients. Platelet counts are among the tests doctors use to monitor patient health during cancer treatment.
- Women’s Health: Tackle the toughest health issues facing women, from cancer to Alzheimer’s to diabetes.
- $100 can provide one mammogram screening for a woman in need.
- Hero’s Health: Support paralyzed and seriously injured veterans and their families, and provide 24/7 crisis support and mental health resources.
- $100 can provide three months of peer support plus outreach events across the country.
- For additional charitable causes to support this holiday season, visit: healthcharities.org/causes