Together we can help America’s heroes and their families, including:
- Supporting paralyzed and seriously injured veterans
- Providing thousands of military families free lodging close to loved ones hospitalized for an illness, disease, or injury
- Preventing veterans from being in the emergency room, homeless, and incarcerated due to mental illness
- Providing confidential 24/7 peer support and resources to veterans, service members and their families
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Start a workplace giving campaign or include Hero’s Health in your current campaign
- Pledge a gift or dedicated match to the cause.
- Increase employee engagement by offering our Hero’s Health resources to raise awareness, learn more, or volunteer
- Involve your customers and community through cause marketing
Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient Dale Beatty remembers the day his life changed forever.
In November 2004, Dale was injured in an IED explosion while in his Humvee. He lost both legs. “It’s amazing how clear everything becomes when you think your next breath could be your last,” Dale says.
Thanks to our charity partner, Dale’s wife and children were able to stay by his side throughout his recovery and rehabilita on; they also received the emotional support they needed to heal.
Today, Dale stays active and works to help other vets. “I remain forever grateful,” he says.