It’s easy to build stronger, healthier communities by supporting Community Health Charities on Giving Tuesday, this holiday season, and throughout the year.
Here are 5 ways you can help:
- TWEET: Benevity is donating $100,000 this #GivingTuesday and will donate $10 to your favorite charity. On Tuesday, November 27, find the @benevity pinned tweet (Be the Good video) here, and retweet with a comment, mentioning @healthcharities with hashtag #BeTheGood. Example: “I want to #BeTheGood for @healthcharities.”
- DOUBLE YOUR DONATION ON FACEBOOK: This #GivingTuesday, make a bigger impact by donating to Community Health Charities on Facebook on November 27 to receive the $7 million Facebook match — in just two easy steps!
- Log in to Facebook at 8 AM ET tomorrow, visit Community Health Charities Facebook page, click the fundraiser “Donate” button, and select the amount you want to give. Or click here. After selecting your donation amount, select “Friends,” then click the green button to share. This will automatically post to your page and promote our #GivingTuesday efforts.
- RUN A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER. Want to make a bigger difference on Facebook? Create your own Fundraiser to support Community Health Charities on Giving Tuesday.
- Select “Fundraisers” on the left side of the menu tab or click here. Then select “Raise Money.” You will be prompted to create your own Fundraiser. Keep selecting “Next” and it will automatically post to your page.
- DONATE: Make a gift directly on our year-end holiday giving page to help children, women, and veterans.
- SHOP: With Amazon smile, every order raises money for Community Health Charities. Just shop at smile.amazon.com.
For a step by step visual guide on the ways to give, click here.