8 Ways to Give Back On #GivingTuesday and Year-Round
For #GivingTuesday and throughout the giving season, you can give back in more ways than just money.
Here are 8 ways to give back:
- Volunteer your time. Our volunteer locator tool helps you find opportunities by zip code or keyword or use our volunteer on the spot guide for onsite activities.
- Donate your gently used items to Salvation Army or American Cancer Society’s Discovery Shops.
- Support your favorite cause. Choose the issue, from kids to mental health to veterans, that matters most to you and give or raise awareness by sharing resources.
- Donate. Make a gift directly on our holiday page.
- Shop online. With Amazon smile, every order helps Community Health Charities.
- Run a Facebook fundraiser. Create your own Fundraiser to support Community Health Charities on Giving Tuesday. Select “Fundraisers” on the left side of the menu tab or click here. Then select “Raise Money.” You will be prompted to create your own Fundraiser. Keep selecting “Next” and it will automatically post to your page.
- Start a workplace giving campaign or custom giving opportunity. With our flexible platform and giving tools, it’s easier than ever to rally your employees and give back to the causes you care about year-round or for a one-time event. Contact us for more information.
- Participate in the Combined Federal Campaign. If you’re a federal or military employee, support the Combined Federal Campaign. Pledge now to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (CFC #10560) or American Cancer Society (CFC #10570) or find more great nonprofits to support. Learn more on our CFC page.
Giving Tuesday is December 3 this year, but giving back isn’t limited to one day. Together, we can build stronger, healthier communities all year long.