Community Health Charities’ charity partners work tirelessly every day to tackle the most serious health challenges:
- advancing research to find cures and save lives
- providing programs and educational resources in your local community
- training physicians, nurses, and educators to help underserved communities and address rare diseases
- supporting families who are caring for loved ones
- improving the health and well-being of individuals, children, and families
- and so much more
View complete charity partner list (with Combined Federal Campaign codes).
Community Health Charities charity partner benefits include:
- One-stop access to thousands of campaigns including private and public sector, Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), and state and municipal giving campaigns nationwide
- Consolidated reporting to provide ease in navigating pledges and distributions
- Donor acquisition opportunities
- Access to new revenue
- Full-service support that reduces charity partner overhead
Interested in becoming a charity partner? Email us at email@example.com.