Blog Posted on:
Our charity partners are working to save lives and turn these statistics around.
- Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- American Cancer Society’s mission is to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is working to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Susan G. Komen saves lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
- Cancer Research Institute is the world’s leading nonprofit organization dedicated exclusively to harnessing the immune system’s power to conquer all cancers.
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is a nationwide network of people dedicated to working together to advance research, support patients and create hope for those affected by pancreatic cancer.
Join our charity partners this campaign season and build stronger, healthier communities free of cancer:
- Pledge a generous gift through the Combined Federal Campaign now.
- Not eligible to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign? Learn more about our causes, support our efforts, find volunteer opportunities, or share health resources.
- Show your support for the Combined Federal Campaign on social media with #ShowSomeLoveCFC.