Worldwide, more people than ever – more than 59 million, and estimates indicate half are children — are displaced due to war and persecution. These individuals, children and families are suffering, and often denied human rights and basic needs. Support Refugee Aid to help refugees in crisis around the world.
The Refugee Aid fund is powered by Community Health Charities to support:
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Gleaning for the World
- Water Mission
- Bread for the World
Make an Impact
You can help the millions of refugee children and families:
- Provide food and clean water
- Ensure those in crisis have shelter, blankets, and heat
- Offer hope and encouragement
What You Can Do
- Start a workplace giving campaign or include Refugees Aid in your current campaign.
- Pledge a gift or dedicated match to the cause.
- Involve your customers and community through cause marketing.