Disaster response is not just about rebuilding homes; it’s about rebuilding lives.
Community Health Charities’ Disaster Response fund meets the short and long-term health and mental health needs of those impacted by crisis, conflict, and disaster.
Funds raised provide everything from emergency medical and healthcare services to mental health and wellbeing. Long-term recovery and rebuilding takes time and resources, as it is more than supplies and buildings—it’s rebuilding and restoring the lives of individuals, children, and families.
You can help communities experiencing disaster:
- Provide emergency medical and healthcare services to those impacted
- Offer short- and long-term mental health services
- Support long-term recovery efforts related to health and wellbeing
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Start a workplace giving campaign or include Community Health Charities’ Disaster Response in your current campaign
- Pledge a gift or dedicated match to the cause
- Increase employee engagement by offering our Disaster Response resources to raise awareness, learn more, or volunteer
- Involve your customers and community through cause marketing