American Indians are disproportionately affected by long-term health challenges that in many cases can be prevented. Data shows we can improve the health of American Indians, but more resources are critically needed.
You can help make a healthier life possible for the Southern Plains American Indian Tribal Nations by supporting programs that tackle critical health conditions and contribute to a better quality of life, including:
- Healthy lifestyle options
- Disease management programs
- Education and prevention resources
- Availability of health services
- Research to improve care and treatment
The American Indian Health Fund is powered by Community Health Charities to support:
- Southern Plains Tribal Health Board
- American Diabetes Association
- Limbs for Life
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Camp Blue Hawk
What You Can Do
- Start a workplace giving campaign or include the American Indian Health Fund in your current campaign.
- Pledge a gift or dedicated match to the cause.
- Increase employee engagement by offering American Indian Health Fund resources to raise awareness, learn more or volunteer.
- Involve your customers and community through cause marketing.