Health care costs increased for 79% of organizations between 2016 and 2017.
According to one study, organizations save $7 in healthcare costs for every dollar they invest in health programming.
Can your company afford to not prioritize health and wellness?.
Health and Wellness Programs improve and promote mental and physical health and allow employers to offer fun and healthy incentives for employees who participate. These programs improve and maintain the general health of employees.
According to Forbes, 77% of employees believe health and wellness programs positively impact the culture at work. The goal of a health and wellness program is to create a culture where employees choose to live a healthier lifestyle. Healthy behaviors lead to lower health risks, and lower health risks lead to fewer long-term health conditions. Changing behaviors can be hard. We have created the Health and Wellness Guide to help companies create and sustain healthy habits in and out of the workplace.
In the Health and Wellness Guide, you will find:
- Benefits of running a health and wellness campaign
- Tips for a successful campaign
- Pay and free (or very low-cost) program recommendations your company can implement that can have significant and positive health impacts on employees
- Incentives to keep your team motivated and excited about the healthy changes implemented
- Examples of companies who implemented health and wellness campaigns—and their results