CHC Partners with VolunteerSpot
Community Health Charities is pleased to announce it has partnered with VolunteerSpot to provide an excellent companion piece to the Volunteer Matters 365 Search Tool.
VolunteerSpotís mission is to enable ANYONE to quickly mobilize and coordinate volunteers at a worksite. VolunteerSpotís simple volunteer coordination tool makes it easy for employees to participate and say YES to volunteering. No waiting for approvals and passwords, no software to install, just easy, free scheduling and sign up tools.
Our partnership with VolunteerSpot enables CHC to offer user‐friendly and reliable volunteer recruitment and coordination tools and basic participation tracking reports to its campaign partners AT NO COST. Because of our partnership, we can offer companies all of the functionality outlined below provided in both complimentary and premium editions.
Need more features? Contact us to find out how you can get these additional features for free for a year.
- 365 day calendar with easy planning wizard for shifts, jobs and supplies to bring
- Participants sign up with a few clicks ‐ no registration required
- Automated email reminders
- Print sign in sheets, calendar summaries and rosters, export data including basic hours
- One activity organizer
- Always free to those in need
- Participant hours tracking report
- 5 customizable activity registration fields (e.g., T‐shirt sizes, group affiliation, department name, emergency contact)
- Advanced reporting
- Up to 10 assistant organizers
- Tracking Reports
Visit our partnership page at: http://volunteerspot.com/healthcharities.