How We Make a Difference
Shouldn't Your Charity Partners be Aligned to Support Your Employee Engagement Efforts?
Unlike other charitable giving partners, Community Health Charities is uniquely positioned to help employers strengthen their employee engagement strategy because it can deliver the strength of the nation's most trusted health charities to your workplace. Charitable giving is just the first way we help our workplace partners strengthen their employee engagement efforts.
Our Engagement 365 program takes partnering with charity to the next level. To learn more about Engagement 365, click here.
We've Seen the Headlines and Reports on Employee Engagement
- General productivity is 18% higher at companies where employees were more engaged than not.
- Over a year, companies with higher sustained employee engagement have an operating margin of 27% , versus…
- 14% for companies with traditional engagement, and
- 10% for those with low engagement.
- American workers who are engaged in their work and workplace are more likely to report a healthier lifestyle than their counterparts who are not engaged or who are actively disengaged. Engaged employees eat healthier, exercise more frequently, and consume more fruits and vegetables.
- Workers with chronic conditions are more likely to miss work than peers without a chronic disease. Older workers with more than one chronic condition on average miss 1.5 times more work days than younger workers who also have more than one chronic condition.
- Employers are also affected when workers are the primary caregivers for family members with chronic conditions. Employers can lose as much as $33 billion each year due to employees’ need to care for loved ones age 50 or older.
- 90% of consumers want companies to tell them the ways they are supporting causes. Put another way: More than 278 million people in the U.S. want to know what your company is doing in the community – that means visibility.