Combined Federal Campaign
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the largest workplace giving campaign in the World. Annually, government employees give more than $40 million to Community Health Charities and its member charities. Community Health Charities salutes the great generosity of Federal Employees.
What to Know...
1. Every charity in the CFC campaign has a 5 digit designation code.
2. The national designation code for Community Health Charities for donations is #12196.
3. For a listing of national codes for the 60+ Community Health Charities member charities, click here.
4. Check the CFC Brochure for your selected charity's name. When you complete your pledge form, be sure to use the correct code for the charity to which you wish to contribute.
5. When making contributions, Community Health Charities encourages you to pay careful attention to the percentage noted for an organizationís Administrative and Fund Raising ratio (AFR). In prior years, charities could not participate in the CFC unless their AFR to revenue ratio was under 25%, or had a plan in place to achieve this number. Changes in regulations have removed this criterion. Community Health Charities maintains criteria of an AFR of 25% or lower as part of its membership qualifications.
If you would like to verify a code for a local chapter of Community Health Charities, or one of its local member charities, please be sure to check your local CFC brochure.